Directions to the Savannah Marriott Riverfront:
Get directions from your location here.
Discover a new standard among Savannah hotels full of GA charm, Savannah Marriott Riverfront. Conveniently located on the historic waterfront, our hotel in Savannah, GA, is connected to the world-famous River Street via the Riverwalk. Take a stroll through the area to explore the unique downtown and enjoy beautiful squares, historic house museums, art galleries and quaint antique shops. Host elaborate functions or events in our Savannah hotel's available meeting and banquet spaces totaling more 36,000 square feet, or treat your guests to regional dining and cocktails at Blue, A Savannah Bistro or Atrium Bar. We offer Junior and Executive suites, plus Concierge Level rooms with access to a private lounge. Our luxurious accommodations include plush bedding and premier amenities that rival the finest of Savannah, GA, hotels. Enjoy prime access to River Street and beautiful waterfront views, along with renowned service and classic Southern hospitality, during your next trip to Savannah Marriott Riverfront.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Riverfront and Riverview rooms offer breathtaking vistas of Savannah and views of River Street.
- One or Two Bedroom Hospitality Suites available, perfect for small meetings or retreats.
- Enjoy our Concierge Level & Lounge for a premium Savannah River Street hotel experience.
- Spacious Junior and Executive Suites are available at our hotel on River Street in Savannah, GA.
- High speed internet access available for $12.95 a day for 24 hours.
- In-room conveniences include coffee makers, iron and board and premium bedding packages.
- This hotel has a smoke-free policy